A fishing rod is a tool that is used primarily for fishing. In Minecraft, a Fishing Rod is one of many tools that you can make. In this article, we are going to explain how to make a Fishing Rod in Minecraft. So, if you want to make a Fishing Rod, you have to read this entire article.
REQUIRED MATERIALS TO MAKE A FISHING ROD
In Minecraft, these are the materials you are able to use to make a Fishing Rod:
- 3 Sticks.
- 2 Strings.
HOW TO MAKE A FISHING ROD IN SURVIVAL MODE
- Open the Crafting Menu.
At the First step, you have to open your crafting table so that you have the 3×3 crafting grid.
- Add Items to make a Fishing Rod.
In the crafting menu, you are going to see a crafting area which is made up of a 3×3 crafting grid. To make a fishing rod, you need to place 3 sticks and 2 strings in the 3×3 crafting grid. When you are making a fishing rod, it is important that the sticks and strings are placed in the exact pattern. In the first row, there must be 1 stick in the third box. In the second row, there must be 1 stick in the second box and 1 string in the third box. In the third row, there must be 1 stick in the first box and 1 string in the third box. Now, you have filled the crafting area with the correct pattern, the fishing rod is going to appear in the box to the right.
- Move the Fishing Rod to Inventory
After you have made a fishing rod, you have to move the new item to your inventory.
- Finally, you have already made a Fishing Rod in Minecraft.
ENCHANTMENTS FOR FISHING ROD
In Minecraft, you will be able to enchant a fishing rod with the following enchantments:
- Curse of Vanishing: The cursed item is going to disappear after a player dies.
- Luck of the Sea: This will increase chances of catching valuable items.
- Lure: This will increase the rate of fish biting your hook.
- Mending: You are able to use xp to mend your tools, weapons and armor.
- Unbreaking: This will increase durability of the item.
HOW TO MAKE AN ENCHANTED FISHING ROD
Here are steps to Enchant the Fishing Rod:
- Firstly, you have to open the Enchanting Table so that you have the Enchant menu.
- After that, in the Enchant menu, you have to place the fishing rod in the first box. Then, you have to place 3 lapis lazuli in the second box.
- When you have placed your fishing rod and lapis lazuli in the two boxes, you are going to see the enchantment slots display up to 3 enchantment options. Each enchantment is going to display a number on the right which is the number of experience levels that you must unlock and view the enchantment.
- Please choose the enchantment that you want to apply to the fishing rod.
- Now, the Fishing Rod is an enchanted fishing rod and you are able to move it back into your inventory.