Does your Minecraft have an office? Do you want your office to have a computer? If you want to make a computer in Minecraft, here we are going to share its way step by step. Just look at the text below.
MAKING A COMPUTER IN MINECRAFT
- At the first step, you have to place glowstone blocks in a wall where you want your monitor to go. You are able to use one glowstone block for a square-shaped monitor, or you are able to use two glowstone blocks for a widescreen monitor. The glowstone blocks must be placed one block above the ground. You have to know that Glowstone blocks are crafted from 4 glowstone dust by using a crafting table. While Glowstone dust is mined by using a pickaxe in the Nether.
- After that, you have to remove the wall surrounding the glowstone blocks. Please use whatever tool necessary to remove the wall surrounding the glowstone blocks. Then, you are able to leave the glowstone blocks floating in air.
- Now, you need to place a painting which resembles a computer screen over the glowstone. The paintings are crafted from 8 sticks and wool by using a crafting table. The size of the painting is going to conform to the size of the glowstone blocks. One glowstone block is going to produce a painting one square size, while two glowstone blocks are going to produce a painting two square-spaces wide.
- The next step that you have to do is to rebuild the wall around the glowstone blocks. After you find a suitable painting to act as your computer screen, you have to rebuild the wall around the glowstone blocks. Now, you must have a computer screen attached to the wall one block above the ground.
- Afterwards, you have to build a computer desk. Remember that the computer monitor must be centered above the computer desk. Please place two wooden plank blocks on the ends of the computer desk. Next, place wooden slabs in between the two ends of the desk. You will be able to craft 6 wooden slabs from three wooden plank blocks by using a crafting table.
- In this step, you are able to use carpet as the keyboard. White carpet can be crafted from 2 wool blocks by using a crafting table. Also, you can use dyes to change the color of the carpet.
- Please use a stone button as a mouse. For your information, the stone buttons can be crafted from 2 stone blocks by using a crafting table.
- The last, you need to use steps as a chair. You are able to craft steps from 6 blocks of stone, wooden planks, sandstone, prismarine, quartz, purpur, nether brick, and more. Please stand on the desk and place the steps in front of the computer so that they form a chair facing the computer. In addition, you are able to place a sign on the sides of the chair to act as armrests.