When you are playing Minecraft, definitely you may want to play with your new friends or other players in a server. By joining with friends to play Minecraft, certainly, it will be more fun. Then, you can know the other players through multiplayer mode.
But, not all Minecraft players really know about the way to join with someone, especially in Java. If you are one of them who get confused to join someone in Java Minecraft, you do not have to worry. In this chance, we are here to give you some ways to join someone in Java Minecraft. So, the main thing that you have to do is to scroll this page down.
Having your own Minecraft server is one of a great way for you and your friends to connect each other through Minecraft. Of course, by owning your server, it stands on the top of the other points for a few reasons. They are:
- You are able to set it to any version of Minecraft.
- You can also modify it past Vanilla.
- The server do not cap the number of players who can join.
Then, playing Minecraft with your friends in Java Edition on a modded server is exactly most fun, flexible and a gorgeous way to enjoy the game.
But, you need to know that you cannot totally join with your friends if you a Bedrock Edition server off of PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and other similar platform. In this case, you can only join with your friends from PC (Windows 10), Android and also iOS.
Then, before you join with your friends in Java Minecraft, definitely you should have the latest version of Java. In this case, ensure that your computer has at least a 2 GHz Dual-core processor, 2GB of memory (RAM) and a fast internet connection.
Here are the guide to get the latest Java version of Minecraft which is originally for PC:
- Firstly, go to this page to get the latest version of Java Minecraft
- Then, download the latest version from this official download page. Definitely, it will be in the form of server.jar.
- After that, put the downloaded file in a folder where you want to run the Minecraft server.
- Next, run the server.
- Then, use the server commands.
- In this step, you have to connect to your server.
How to Join Someone in Java Minecraft
If you really want to know on how to join a Minecraft Java Edition Server, here are the ways below!
- Step 1: The first way that you have to do is to open Minecraft player on your devices.
- Step 2: Go into Multiplayer tab.
- Step 3: Go to the bottom, then, click on Add Server.
- Step 4: Put any name under Server Name.
- Step 5: Enter the server IP address and port. Then, press Done.
- Step 6: After you press done, it will take you back to the multiplayer tab.
- Step 7: Then, you have to see the server now listed.
- Step 8: Choose the server and press Join Server.
- Step 9: Now, you can be connected to the server easily.