You may have seen Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Youtube and you are amazed with it. So, you may think of playing it. However, you do not know how to install it to your device. Well, here we are going to inform you how to install Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
It is important for you to know that Bedrock Edition also called the Windows 10 version of Minecraft since it is technically a Bedrock Edition of the game which is an iteration of the now-discontinued Pocket Edition. What is Pocket Edition? It was the mobile version of Minecraft which went on to be the foundation or bedrock of the current multi-platform editions of Minecraft.
Now, how to install Minecraft Bedrock Edition or Windows 10 Edition? If you have bought a Minecraft PC edition, you have a chance to get it for free. However, if you don’t, it seems that you have to buy it for 10 dollars on Microsoft App store.
Here are the steps how to install Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
- First, access the Mojang site. Open your browser and type mojang.com in the URL bar.
- When you are in the site, you have to log into your Mojang account. You can look at the top of the page, just below the Mojang logo. There are some subpage links under it, click on Account. Look at the top right portion of your screen and click on Log In button. To log in, you have to enter your email account and also password. Then, press the big green button.
- Now, you have to redeem your code. You will be brought to your games directory. In case you bought the original Minecraft PC edition, you will see a little link which says Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with some instructions underneath and a Claim Your Free Copy button. It will bring you to the Microsoft account login web page. You have to log into your Microsoft account or Live/ Outlook mail account and you will be brought to another page. In that page, you will be able to get your free download of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.
- In this step, you can download the game. Go to the Microsoft App Store and then you have to log into the similar Microsoft account that you used to claim your game. Then, search for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in the top right portion of the screen. When you see it, click on it and you will be brought to the main page of the game. Click the option with the price tag and type your password to download the game for free.
- If the download is done, you can click Open and the game will start up.
Well, you are able to try to use this method to install Minecraft Bedrock Edition for free. However, if you cannot get it for free, so sorry that you have to buy it. But, if you have money, it seems that it is not problem, right?