In Minecraft, Splash Potions are variants of potions which are able to be thrown. One of the splash potions is a splash potion of weakness. Do you want to give this splash potion but you do not know how to do it? Well, here we will inform you about it.
How To Give Splash Potion of Weakness
If you want to give a splash potion of weakness (1:30/1:07) to a player or mob, you just have to throw it to them to give the weakness effect and reduce their attack damage by 0.5 for 1 minute and 7 seconds or 1 minute and 30 seconds in Minecraft 1.9 and higher. If you are in a mob battle, this splash potion of weakness can be used as a great defense.
The weakness effect is a status effect that will be able to decrease the amount of damage that you do to other players or mobs when attacking with a melee attack. It is categorized as a harmful effect. If we talk about the weakness effect, actually there are levels of weakness and those are Weakness II, Weakness III, Weakness IV, and so on. If it has a higher level of weakness, there will be less damage that you will inflict on others when you melee attack.
If you want to give a splash potion of weakness (1:30/1:07), of course you need to have it. You are able to make this splash potion by yourself. The materials that you need to make a splash potion of weakness (1:30/1:07) are 1 gunpowder and 1 potion of weakness (1:30).
How To Make A Splash Potion of Weakness
How to make a splash potion of weakness? you are able to follow the steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do is to open your brewing stand.
- After that, you have to add blaze powder in the far left box to activate the brewing stand.
- Next, you have to put the ingredients in the top and the potions are created in the bottom three boxes. If you want to make a splash potion of weakness (1:30/1:07), you need 1 potion of weakness (1:30) and 1 gunpowder as we explained earlier. You have to put the potion of weakness (1:30) in one of the bottom boxes in the Brewing Stand menu and then add the gunpowder to the top box.
- If the process of brewing is complete, you will be able to hear the boiling sound which sounds ‘glug glug glug’ and then the gunpowder will disappear. Now, the splash potion of weakness will be finished. For your information, if you hover over the potion in the Brewing Stand, you will be able to see the name of the potion and its effects.
- Now, your bottle will contain a splash potion of weakness (1:30/1:07).
- You are able to move this new item to your inventory.
Once again, if you want to use or give a splash potion of weakness to mob or other players, you are able to do that by throwing the splash potion to them. Then, it will be able to reduce their attack damage by 0.5 for 1 minute and 7 seconds or 1 minute and 30 seconds in Minecraft 1.9 and higher.