WorldEdit is a tool which is powerful and it will permit you to be able to make big modifications on your map in multiplayer and solo player since it is included with the Single Player Command mod. Now, can we use this tool on Xbox? If we can use it on Xbox, how to get it?
First, it is better for you to know the functions of this tool. By using this WorldEdit, you are able to do these things:
- You are able to quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- You will not waste time anymore in doing mundane activities like fixing badly flowing water.
- You are able to quickly create basic shapes like spheres, cylinders, and so on.
- You are able to copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as schematics.
- You are able to do cool things like input mathematical expressions to be able to generate terrain.
- You will be able to use “brush tools” to carve out mountains, ravines, and so on.
- You are able to use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto.
- You are able to select an area and have it instantly restored from backups.
How to get/ install this WorldEdit? For Forge, if you want to install it, you have to install Minecraft Forge first. Then, you are able to download WorldEdit and you have to make sure that you get the jar named “forge”. Then, you have to put the file into your “mods” folder. And now, you are able to run your game or server.
For Fabric, if you want to get/ install WorldEdit, you have to install Fabric and Fabric API first. After that, you are able to download WorldEdit and you have to make sure you get the jar named “Fabric”. Then, do not forget to put the file into your “mods” folder. Now, you are able to run your game or server.
If you want to know more about the WorldEdit tool, you are able to watch some videos about it. Here are some videos that you are able to watch about WorldEdit.
- A video of dakonblackrose entitled Minecraft: Bedrock Edition/ Xbox One/ MCPE | World Edit Command Block FUnction Tutorial which was uploaded on April 2nd, 2019.
- A video of Dan Lags entitled How To Use World Edit on Minecraft Better Together (Xbox One) which was uploaded on September 27th, 2017.
- A video of Paddy jack606 entitled World Edit On Minecraft Xbox One which was uploaded on March 18th, 2019.
If you need more information about WorldEdit including about WorldEdit on Xbox, you are able to visit forums and find discussion about it or you can make a discussion about it if there is no discussion about it yet. So, you are able to explore the WorldEdit now. If you have not downloaded and installed it yet, you are able to do it now. For installing, you can follow the steps that we give above.