In Minecraft, there are a lot of items that you are able to get. One of them is stone. Stone is a block which is able to be found underground in the Overworld or on mountains. If you want to mine it, you need a pickaxe which then will drop cobblestone. If you mine it without a pickaxe, it will drop nothing.
In Minecraft, stone is the majority of the solid blocks which are generated. When the chunks generate, you are able to find stone under 1-5 layers of grass blocks, gravel, dirt, clay, coarse dirt, podzol, sand, mycelium, sandstone, red sand or terracotta, and it depends on the biome.
If you want to get a stone in Minecraft, you need to know how to get it, right? So here, we are going to inform you how to get a stone in Minecraft.
How To Get A Stone By Smelting Cobblestone
The first way that you are able to do to get a stone is to smelt cobblestone. How to do that? Follow the steps below.
- First, you have to gather cobblestone.
- After that, you also have to gather coal.
- In this step, you have to create a furnace by filling every space in a 3×3 crafting table with cobblestone, except the middle box.
- Now, you have to put your smelting source in the bottom space in your furnace and then you have to put cobblestone in the top.
- Finally, you have a stone now.
How To Get A Stone Using Silk Touch Pickaxe
Another way that you are able to do to get a stone is using a silk touch pickaxe.
How to get a stone using a silk touch pickaxe? Follow the steps below.
- First, you need to enchant your pickaxe with silk touch.
- With this pickaxe, you must mine a block of stone.
- Then, you will get a stone.
Making Something From A Stone
In Minecraft, you are able to use stone to make items such as a Stonecutter, Smooth Stone, Stone Bricks, Stone Stairs, Stone Slab, Stone Pressure Plate, Redstone Comparator, Redstone Repeater, and Stone Button. Let’s take an example. If you want to make a smooth stone, we provide you the steps for making it. Here they are.
- Smooth stone is one of the building blocks which you are able to make and it is not a block which can be made with a crafting table but rather with a furnace. So, the first thing that you have to do to make a smooth stone is to open your furnace.
- After that, you have to add fuel to the bottom fuel box in the furnace. You can use coal as the fuel.
- You need to put the stone in the top box of the furnace. Then, you will be able to see the flames cooking the stone.
- If the stone is smelt or cooked in the furnace, then you will be able to see that the smooth stone will appear in the box to the right.
- Now, you are able to move the new item to your inventory.