You surely know Prestonplayz, a popular Youtuber who plays Minecraft. You may like him and you really want to get into his Minecraft server. If you want to do it, of course you need to know the server of Prestonplayz in Minecraft so that you can join it.
PrestonPlayz is a popular name but his real name is Preston Blaine Arsement. He was born on May 4th, 1994. He is an American Youtuber and he is popular for his variety of content including prank and challenge videos, Fortnite, Roblox and of course Minecraft gaming content. Now, he lives in Dallas, Texas and he is married to Brianna, a Youtuber. Previously, he studied at the Travis Academy of Fine Arts and has worked as a lifeguard. He has some Youtube channels including TBNRFrags, PrestonGamez, PrestonPlayz, and PrestonCosmic.
PrestonPlayz Minecraft Server
He has a Minecraft server named CosmicPvP together with another Youtuber named MrWoofless. This server opened in 2014 and there are a lot of gamemodes there. The gamemodes includ factions, HCF, and KitPvP. On his Youtube channel, he plays on this server many times especially his factions series. The server IP of PrestonPlayz Minecraft Factions is play.cosmicpvp.com.
Talk about Minecraft server IP of Preston, he also has Cosmic Prisons server. Cosmic Prisons is a Minecraft Prisons server which was created by MrWoofless and PrestonPlayz. This server was opened in 2016 and in this server you will find the most dynamic and unique prisons experience available now. This server is a home to multiple planets each with individual cultures, communities, economies and many more.
How to Get Into PrestonPlayz Minecraft Server
Generally, the steps to get into someone’s Minecraft server is like the steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do is find a server on a Minecraft server listing website. And if you want to join PrestonPlayz server, you have to find his IP server.
- Then, you have to read the descriptions and then pick one that you like. If you want to join the server of Preston, then you have to find its IP and then copy it to the clipboard.
- Now, you need to start Minecraft and then click on Multiplayer and also click on Add Server. There, you should find two boxes including Server Name and IP Address. The name of the server does not matter a bit. You are able to call it what you like. Now, you have to press Ctrl + V if you use Windows or Linux or Cmd + V if you use Mac. You have to do that in the Server Address box to enter the IP or type it in. Then, you must confirm your entries by clicking done.
- After that, you will be brought back to the server list and the server list should appear on it with green bars on the right.
- In this step, you have to click on the server, click Join Server. Usually, you will be taken into the server directly. But if you are not, it means that there is common error happens.