Are you facing crash on Minecraft when you try to access it in Windows 10? Crashing can happen at different stages such as on startup, on launcher, when loading world in Minecraft or when Java or other module being updated. So, in what stage do you experience the crash? Is it on the Minecraft launcher? Well, whatever stage the crash that you experience, you can try the solution that we will give below.
Minecraft can crash due to some reasons including:
- game files corruption
- missing or outdated graphics card or video drivers
- windows setting
- some bugs or errors in the game
- outdated Java framework
So, how to be able to fix it? Here are some solutions that you are able to try.
Restarting Your PC
Usually, various issues can be fixed by restarting your PC. For this issue, you are also able to try this simple method. You can close the game and then restart your system. Then, you are able to open the Minecraft again to check whether the problem is gone.
You are able to try to update Minecraft. To do that, you can access Minecraft Store and then Check For Updates. However, you are able to check for updates in-game if you have a Win32 version.
Removing All MODS of Minecraft
In Minecraft, there are a large number of mods which are able to be used to add new things to the game. Those mods are fun to use but they also can cause issues in some cases. It is found that mods is one of the reasons of Minecraft crashing in Windows 10. So, you are able to try to remove all mods from Minecraft.
Repairing Corrupted System Files
Corrupted system files are one of reasons why Minecraft can crash. So, you are able to scan your system with the SFC scan or the DISM command. You are able to follow the instructions below to run it.
- First, you have to press Windows key + R and then in the Run Box, you have to type CMD. Now, launch Command Prompt as admin.
- After that, you are able to type given commands ‘sfc / scannow’ and then press Enter.
- You need to wait for the scanning process to complete. Usually, it is about 15 minutes.
- Then, you can restart your PC.
If it cannot fix the crash, you can try to run the DISM command. How to do that?
- First, you have to launch the Command prompt as admin.
- Then, you have to type the given commans one by one and then press Enter after each
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- Now, you must wait for the process until it is completed. After the process is done, you can restart your PC.
From various methods above, you can try the most simple method namely restarting your PC to solve the crash on your Minecraft in Windows 10. If it cannot help you, then you are able to try another method.