Do you want to download the skins that you have edited on Skindex? Definitely, it is an easy way in which you can do it with a single finger picks. However, editing the skin on Skindex is a must for you. By having the skins that you can get from excellent online editor, of course, it can make your avatar getting more attractive look in Minecraft.
In this chance, we will share some ways for you to download the Minecraft skins from Skindex. As we have known well that Skindex is one of recommended online skin editor for Minecraft. So, editing and downloading the skin from Skindex is really recommended for you.
So, how to download Skins on Skindex to your devices? Certainly, it is not enough for you if you just want to know the ways in downloading the skins from Skindex. So, it is so better for you to know how to change the skins too.
Well, we are here to give you both. Here are the ways:
How to Download Skins on Skindex
- Step 1: Go to the official Minecraft site and move to the page of Skindex at: http://www.minecraftskins.com/.
- Step 2: After you are at the Skindex page, of course, you will see tons of Minecraft skins. Then, you can choose the skin as you love.
- Step 3: If you do not find a skin, you can look for it from the search bar.
- Step 4: Now, you can totally download by click DOWNLOAD button on the right side of the page. Automatically, the skin will be saved into your directory file on your PC.
- Step 5: Then, navigate to the official Minecraft site.
- Step 6: In this step, you can click on Three lines on the left side of the screen.
- Step 7: Go to the Profile. If you have not logged in, of course, log in first.
- Step 8: Please, click on “select a file” and go to the downloaded file on your system to change Minecraft skin.
- Step 9: Then, you need to click on Open, it will add the skin on your account.
- Step 10: Finally, you can click on Upload to change your avatar in Minecraft.
For Minecraft Pocket Edition
Need to know that Minecraft Pocket Edition is a mobile version of your game. It may required0in app purchases. Here are the ways that you can do to download the skin for Minecraft Pocket Edition:
- Step 1: Open browser on your mobile either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Step 2: Type the url http://www.minecraftskins.com/ that can be directed into Skindex page.
- Step 3: Then, you can choose a skin as you like. Or you can search the skin by name.
- Step 4: Now, you can download the skin and save it in the folder you want.
- Step 5: Then, open the Minecraft.
- Step 6: After open the game, you can go to the Settings, profile section.
- Step 7: In this step, you have to click on Choose Skin button. To do this way, you have to press the blank skin icon.
- Step 8: Then, you are able to click on choose a new skin. Then, choose the downloaded skin from your own devices.
- Step 9: Finally, you can upload your skin.