You may come to this page to find out the information about how to download and install Xray Ultimate in Minecraft. As we know that Xray Ultimate is one of texture packs. For your information, a texture pack is a collection of files that used to change the in-game textures of the mobs, items, blocks, and the GUI.
Apparently, they are zip files that have various PNG images in them and a text document named pack.txt. Generally, the native resolution of Minecraft’s textures are 16×16 (measured pixels in the block height and width). While 32×32, 64×64, 128×128, 256×256, 512×512, and 1024×1024 textures are referred to as HD.
XRAY ULTIMATE (TEXTURE PACK)
According to the research, Xray Ultimate (1.16-Snapshot) is a quite weird and different texture package from others. It does not purpose to change the look of worlds to give them a more realistic, colorful, cartoonish, soft, or beautiful touch in short. This texture pack is created to let the player for finding important mineral resources for every Minecraft miner, without having to use mods like X-Ray. Easily, you will be able to activate the texture pack from the Minecraft menu as you do for any other pack and start to find the minerals.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL XRAY ULTIMATE
If you want to know the way to download and install Xray Ultimate, simply you are able to follow these steps below:
- At the first step, you will need to download Optifine.
- After that, you are able to download Xray Ultimate.
- Then, you have to open the .minecraft/resourcepacks folder.
- The next step that you have to do is to paste the downloaded file into resourcepacks.
- In this step, you have to find mineral resources in Minecraft without using mods.
Well, the text above is a method to download and install Xray Ultimate in Minecarft. We are sure that you will be able to do that easily.
INSTALLING A TEXTURE PACK
Additionally, in this article, we are going also to share the way to install a texture pack. Here are steps:
- At the first step, you are able to download a texture pack. Usually, most texture packs are in ZIP file format.
- Then, you are able to start running Minecraft. If Minecraft is already running, so you have to ensure to leave the world.
- After that, you need to click Texture Packs in Options.
- The next step that you have to do is to click Open Texture Pack Folder. It is going to open the folder where Minecraft stores all the texture packs. If nothing happens, so the folder must be found manually.
- Please remember that Minecraft does not have to be closed once placing the texture pack in the opened folder.
- In some minutes the texture pack appears in Minecraft. You will be choose it and click “Done”. The texture pack is applied. If Minecraft did not update, you are able to exit and reopen the texture packs screen.