Now, you probably have a plan to download and install Minecraft modpacks but you want to do it by using the Twitch app. How to do that? Well, you need to know that the steps are very easy and you will be able to do it well. Here, we will help you in doing that.
Steps to Download and Install Minecraft Modpacks Using The Twitch App
- The first thing that you have to do is download the Twitch app. You are able to get the official Twitch app for Minecraft modpacks download by accessing the thebreakdown.xyz and there you have to click on the Download yellow button in the How To Download and Install Minecraft Modpacks Using Twitch App page. You will be directed to the Twitch app for Minecraft Modpacks download page and you will see all of the different platforms that you can download the Twitch app on. You can go ahead and click the button saying Download for Windows under the Windows logo if you use Windows. So, you have to choose the right version of it. After clicking on the Download For Windows button, the download will start.
- After that, you have to install The Twitch app that you have downloaded. You can do that by double clicking on it. From there, you are able to click on the purple install button and it will go through install and open up the Twitch app. If the Twitch app is open, you will have to log into your Twitch account. If you do not have a Twitch account, you are able to make it and it is free, so you do not have to be worried.
- In this step, you have to set up Twitch for Minecraft. After logging into the Twitch app, you can go ahead and click on the Mods button in the menu bar located at the top of the screen. If you are on the Mods tab, you will be able to see Minecraft is lit up nicely. You can go ahead and click on Minecraft. Then, you will be able to click the purple install button down in the bottom center of the screen. It will install everything that Twitch needs to be able to install modpacks.
- Now, you will go to a page where you can click Browse All Modpacks. You will go to a page where you will see all of the Minecraft Modpacks which are now available on the Twitch App. You can also search for modpacks from there in case there is a specific one that you want. If you have found the modpack that you want, you can hover over it with your cursor and you will see a purple Install button there. Click on it and your Twitch Modpack will start installing.
- If the modpack has been installed successfully, you can launch it. Hover over the modpack and then click on the purple Play button that shows up on it. It will open up the Minecraft Launcher and you will have to login to the Minecraft launcher using the similar login information that you use for the normal Minecraft launcher.
You need to know that a lot of Twitch modpacks need more RAM added to them to work well. But fortunately, this process is similar to any modpacks on Twitch and even similar to the default Minecraft launcher. If you have done all of the steps above, now you can play your Modpack. To do it, you can click the Versions tab at the top of the Minecraft Launcher and then you will see a version that has a name mention your modpack. You can hover over it and click on the Play button.