As we all know that in Minecraft, players can make or craft something by using some materials. Making an axe is also possible in this game. Axe in Minecraft is a tool which is used to hasten the collection of wood-based items. Also, it is able to be used as a weapon for melee attacks.
Axe is one of the beginning tools in the game that you can create very early. So, how to make it? If you want to make or craft an axe in Minecraft, you will need to gather some wood, make some planks, make some sticks and put them together. Below, you are able to see the steps to make an axe in Minecraft.
- First, you have to punch some trees. We assume that at this stage, we do not have an axe. To punch a tree, you have to go up to any old tree and start punching the trunk. If you have hit it enough, then you will get a wood log. You can get at least three of them.
- Then, you have to make wood planks. You have to open up your inventory and put the wood logs into the crafting area. Every log will make four planks and you need nine in total.
- In this step, you have to take four of your planks and fill up the crafting area in your inventory. It will give you a crafting table.
- Then, you have to make sticks. You will make two sticks. You have to put two wood planks into your Crafting Table or crafting area in your inventory. You have to stack the planks on top of each other to be able to get four sticks.
- Now, it’s time to create the axe. You have all of the ingredients so you need to put them all together. To put them all together, you have to put your Crafting Table on the ground somewhere. You have to open it up and put two sticks starting at the bottom up the middle. After that, you have to take three wood planks and put them.
That’s the steps to make a basic wooden axe. You are able to make higher quality versions of it with the same recipe by putting the wooden planks with iron bars, cobblestone, and diamonds.
If you are confused about what planks that you can use for making this wooden axe, well you are able to use any planks such as oak planks, acacia planks, dark oak planks, spruce planks, crimson planks, birch planks, warped planks, and jungle planks.
Besides making wooden axes, you are also able to make other axes in Minecraft such as a diamond axe, a golden axe, an iron axe, a stone axe and a netherite axe. You may also wonder whether an axe can be repaired. Well, you are able to repair it in an anvil by adding units of the tiers repair material, with each repair material restoring 25% of the maximum durability of the axe, rounded down.