In Minecraft, pickaxes are one of the most used tools in the game. They are required to mine all ores, rock, rock-based blocks and metal-based blocks. They permit players to be able to mine blocks at faster speed. The speed can increase depending on the material it is made out of.
Now, how to craft a wooden pickaxe in Minecraft? You need to prepare the materials for crafting it. The materials that you are able to use to craft a wooden pickaxe are:
- 2 Sticks
- 3 Oak Planks
- 3 Spruce Planks
- 3 Birch Planks
- 3 Jungle Planks
- 3 Acacia Planks
- 3 Dark Oak Planks
- 3 Crimson Planks
- 3 Warped Planks
You do not have to gather them all because you are able to use any type of wood plank.
To craft a wooden pickaxe, you are able to follow the steps below.
- First, you have to open the Crafting Menu. You have to open it so that you will have the 3×3 crafting grid.
- After that, you are able to add items to make a wooden pickaxe. To make it, you have to know the recipe. The recipe is putting 3 wood planks and 2 sticks in the 3×3 crafting grid. Once again you are able to make a wooden pickaxe by using any kind of wood such as birch, oak, spruce, jungle, acacia, dark oak, crimson or warped planks. In this step, we will make a wooden pickaxe by using oak wood planks.
- When you make a wooden pickaxe, as explained above, you need to know the recipe which includes 2 sticks and 3 wood planks. Besides, you also need to know where you have to put them in the 3×3 crafting grid. In the first row, you have to put 3 wood planks. In the second row, you have to put a stick in the middle box. In the third row, you have to put 1 stick in the middle box. So, this is the Minecraft crafting recipe for making a wooden pickaxe.
- If you have filled the crafting area with the correct pattern as explained above, you will see the wooden pickaxe appear in the box to the right.
- What should we do next? If you have crafted a wooden pickaxe, then you have to move it to your inventory.
- Now, you have successfully made a wooden pickaxe in Minecraft.
For your information, the attack damage of a wooden pickaxe is 2 and the durability is 59. You may also wonder about the enchantments for wooden pickaxe. You are able to enchant a wooden pickaxe with Curse of Vanishing, Efficiency, Fortune, Mending, Silk Touch, and Unbreaking.
You are able to use wooden pickaxes to be able to make items in Minecraft such as an Enchanted Wooden Pickaxe. Besides making a wooden pickaxe, you can also make other pickaxes in Minecraft such as a diamond pickaxe, a golden pickaxe, an iron pickaxe, a stone pickaxe and a Netherite pickaxe. Do you want to make it? You can access Minecraft now, login and make any pickaxe that you want.