When new year comes, you may like watching fireworks. All of people seem agree that fireworks in the night sky is one of the spectacular show. In Minecraft, we are also able to see fireworks. We can see it by crafting it first. To be able to make fireworks, you will need a rocket and here we will reveal how to make a rocket in Minecraft.
In Minecraft, a firework rocket is an item which is used to craft decorative explosions, propel the elytra and load into a crossbow as ammunition. To be able to launch a firework rocket, you will use its item on a block. They are also able to be launched from dispensers and crossbows.
Materials Of Making Firework Rocket
How to make a firework rocket? There will be some materials that you need for making it. Those are listed below.
- 1 Paper
- 1 Gunpowder
Steps to Make A Firework Rocket
How to make a firework rocket in Minecraft?
- The first thing that you have to do is to open your crafting table. It will give you a 3×3 crafting grid.
- Then, if you have opened the crafting grid, you will make a basic firework rocket by putting 1 paper and 1 gunpowder. You have to make sure that you put the materials in the exact pattern. In the first row, you have to put 1 paper in the first box and 1 gunpowder in the second box. It is the crafting recipe for making a rocket in Minecraft so you have to do it like this. You will see its flight duration if you hover over the firework rocket.
- If you have put the materials in the crafting area with the correct pattern, then you will see that the firework rocket appears in the box to the right. If you use 1 gunpowder, the firework rocket will have a flight duration of 1. It is important for you to know that the flight duration determines how high the firework rocket will go. You are able to change the duration of the rocket by changing the amount of gunpowder which is used to craft the rocket. If you use 3 gunpowder for example, then the flight duration will be 3.
- Now, since you have made a firework rocket, you have to move it to your inventory.
- So, you have successfully made a basic firework rocket in Minecraft now.
In Creative Mode of Minecraft, you may be a little confused about where to find a firework rocket. So, here are the details about it.
- In Java Edition 1.13 – 1.16 version, you can find a firework rocket in the Miscellaneous.
- In Pocket Edition (PE) 1.14.0 – 1.16.0 version, you can find a firework rocket in the Items.
- In Xbox One 1.14.0 – 1.16.0 version, you can find a firework rocket in the Items.
- In PS4 1.14.0 – 1.16.0 version, you can find a firework rocket in the Items.
- In Nintendo Switch 1.14.0 – 1.16.0 version, you can find a firework rocket in the Items.
- In Windows 10 Edition 1.14.0 – 1.16.0 version, you can find firework rocket in the Items.