Minecraft Java Edition 1.15.2 is a minor update. It was released on January 21st, 2020. In this update, there are new game rules and bugs fixes as well. Since there are some changes there, you may wonder how to craft an anvil in Minecraft 1.15.2. Is it still the same as in the previous version?
If we see in the changes and fixed bugs of Minecraft 1.15.2, it seems that there is no change for making an anvil in Minecraft. So, you may still be able to craft an anvil as you do in the previous version of Minecraft.
If you forget how to craft an anvil or you may be a new player in Minecraft, here we provide you the steps that you have to do to be able to craft an anvil. If you want to craft an anvil, of course you need to prepare the materials. What are the materials needed for crafting an anvil?
To make an anvil in Minecraft, you need to prepare these materials:
- 4 Iron Ingots
- 3 Blocks of Iron
After you prepare the materials above, then you are able to craft an anvil in Minecraft by following the steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do to craft an anvil is to open your crafting table. When you open it, you will see the 3×3 crafting grid.
- In the crafting grid, you need to place the materials consisting of 3 blocks of iron and 4 iron ingots. But, you have to make sure that you place them in the correct pattern. How is the correct pattern for crafting an anvil? Here is the correct pattern of placing the materials.
In the first row, you need to put 3 blocks of iron.
In the second row, you need to put 1 iron ingot in the middle box. It means that you have to empty the first and the third box.
In the third row, you need to put 3 iron ingots.
- If you have placed the materials with the correct pattern, you will be able to see the anvil which appears in the box to the right.
- If you have crafted an anvil, you are able to move it to your inventory.
- Now, you have successfully made an anvil in Minecraft.
In Minecraft, an anvil is a block which permits you as a player to be able to repair items, rename items and combine enchantments. If you want to mine anvils in Minecraft, you have to do it by using any pickaxe. If you mine them without a pickaxe, they will drop nothing. If there is a damaged anvil, it will generate in the Forge Room of the woodland mansion. An anvil is able to be damaged and destroyed from falling. If anvils fall from a height greater than one block, the opportunity of degrading by one stage is 15% × the number of blocks fallen. The state of damage does not affect the function of the anvil. However, only anvils of the similar damage state can stack in inventory.