Do you want to breed a fix in Minecraft? Well, in Minecraft, a number of activities can be done by the players and one of them is breeding a fox. If you want to breed a fox, you need to know what things that you need and also what you have to do.
To be able to breed a fox, there are required materials that you need to prepare. Those are 2 Sweet berries and 2 foxes. So, have you prepared these materials? Now, how to breed a fox? You are able to follow the steps below to know how to breed a fox in Minecraft.
- The first thing that you have to do is to find two foxes. If you have prepared the required materials, now you have to find two foxes. There are 2 types of foxes in the game including Red Fox and Snowy Fox. Usually, Red Fox can be found in the Taiga biome. Snowy Fox is usually found in the Snowy Taiga biome. Do you find any trouble when you find foxes? If so, you are able to summon a fox using a cheat or you are also able to use a spawn egg.
- When breeding, your foxes will need to be close together so you can build a fence to keep two foxes from running away.
- Now, you have to use the Sweet Berries. With the sweet berries chosen in your hot bar, you will have to feed the sweet berries to each of the foxes and you can do that one at a time. Do you know the game control to use or feed the sweet berries to the foxes? The game control that you can use for feeding the fox depends on the version of Minecraft. Here are the game controls of each version of Minecraft.
o For Java Edition (PC/Mac), you can right click on the fox one at a time.
o For Pocket Edition (PE), you must tap on the fox one at a time.
o For Xbox One, you can press the LT button on the Xbox controller.
o For PS4, you have to press the L2 button on the PS controller.
o For Nintendo Switch, you have to press the ZL button on the controller.
o For Windows 10 Edition, you have to right click on the fox one at a time.
- When you feed the foxes with sweet berries, you will see red hearts appear over their heads. It means that each of the foxes is getting into love mode. If you have fed both foxes, they will turn to each other and then the red hearts will continue to appear over their heads.
- A few moments later, the red hearts will disappear and you will see that a cute baby fox will be standing there.
It is important for you to know that you have to wait for 5 minutes before your foxes can breed again. Also, because foxes are nocturnal animals, it will be easier for you to breed the foxes at night when they are more active.