Now, you may have an account in TLauncher. However, you do not really know about doing several things there since you are new. It includes how to add skins in TLauncher. So, how to do that? We will try to inform you about it.
It is important for you to know that TLauncher permits non-premium players to apply or add skin to their character without having premium account. How to be able to add skins in TLauncher? You are able to follow the steps below. Make sure that you have registered on Ely.by.
- If you have had Elyby account, you have to login to your Elyby account.
- Then, in the top left corner, you have to click on navigation menu to be able to open navigation menu.
- Then, choose tab Skins.
- On that page, you are able to find different skins. To use one of them, you have to click on Checkmark button.
- Now, to upload own skin, you have to click on Add Skin.
- In this step, you have to select between two options Choose File or Upload By Url.
- You have to select file and fill out the fields and then do not forget to save it.
- Now, you are able to apply skin by clicking on Checkmark button.
It is important for you to know that sometimes it may take few minutes before you will see updated skin. In case you are playing the game while doing this, then you might need to log out and login.
For your information, in the catalog of Minecraft, you are able to find variety of skins. You can find skins for boys, skins for girls and even HD skins. In the game, you are able to look fashionable and stylish because there are a number of skins that you are able to choose in the catalog. Even Minecraft game requires festive skins every year. The female half of the players will spend a lot of time to select a beautiful new clothes for their characters.
Through skin that your character wears, you are able to show your personality. For example, if you want to look like a fairy, you are able to search a skin with flower crown and make your character wear it.
For your information, skin in Minecraft game is the texture which is placed onto a player model or mob. The skin is divided into areas which act as the surface area of the character. For instance, there is the front head area, left leg area and many more. A skin in Minecraft will only permit solid color. Transparency is not permitted on the skin file except on the second head area which is transparent by default. So, if you want to have a transparent skin, it is impossible.
Well, now you have known the way to add or apply skins in TLauncher. Hopefully, what we inform can be helpful for you. So, try it now.