You may come to this page to find out the information about how to add mods to Minecraft Pocket Edition. Apparently, you have come to the right page as here we are going to discuss about that. So, if you really want to add mods for your Minecraft Pocket Edition, you are able to read this article until the end.
You have to know that the process of adding mods to Minecraft varies depending on whether you are using an iOS or Android device. In this time, we are going to explain how to add mods to Minecraft Pocket Edition on Android device. Here are these steps:
ADDING MODS TO MINECRAFT PE ON ANDROID
- At the first step, you are able to download the Inner Core app. This is a free app that will offer you to download and install mods from a massive mod database that’s built into the app. To download it, you have to open the Image titled Androidgoogleplay.png Google Play Store app, then you have to do the following:
- Please tap the search bar.
- Then, type in inner core.
- After that, tap Inner Core – Minecraft PE Modes in the drop-down results.
- You have to tap INSTALL.
- Next, Tap ACCEPT.
- The second step, you have to open Inner Core. When the app finishes downloading, you are able to tap “OPEN” in the Google Play Store. A version of Minecraft is going to open.
- After that, you need to tap Mod Browser. It is in the lower-right side of the Minecraft menu. Doing that will open a list of available mods.
- Now, you are able to browse the available mods. Please scroll down through the mods to see a full page’s worth of mods.
- Please choose a mod. After you find a mod you want, you are able to tap it to open its page.
- The next step that you have to do is to tap Install. It is a link in the middle of the mod’s window.
- Please tap “Yes” when asked. Doing so is going to prompt the mod to begin installing.
- You are able to wait for the mod to install. Depending on the mod and your Internet connection, this process is able to take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes.
- Afterwards, you need to close and re-open Inner Core. When the mod finishes installing, you are going to be prompted to restart Inner Core in order to load fully the mod.
- The last, you are able to create a new world. When Minecraft finishes loading, please tap Play>Create New> Create New World>Play. Automatically, Your mod is going to be applied to your current world. You will be able to remove a mod from the Inner Core menu item on the main Minecraft PE screen by tapping the gear icon to the right of the mod and choosing the Delete option.