In Minecraft, you will find a smithing table. It is a tool smith’s job site block which can generate in villages. It is able to be used to upgrade diamond gear into netherite gear. You may want to know how to use this smithing table in Minecraft so that here we will inform you about it.
Smithing tables are able to be obtained from a village or crafting. They are able to spawn naturally in toolsmith houses in villages. You are able to break smithing tables by hand. However, if you see an axe, it will speed up the process.
How about the usage? Smithing tables are able to be used to make netherite armor and tools which means even though it says upgrade gear, you are only able to upgrade diamond tools and armor to netherite tools and armor. In case a village contains a smithing table which has not been claimed by a villager, any villager who has not selected a job site block has an opportunity to change their profession to toolsmith. In case a villager with this profession has been traded with, it is not able to change jobs. In Bedrock Edition, smithing tables are able to be used as a fuel in furnaces, smelting 1.5 items per block.
If you want to craft a smithing table, there are materials that you are able to use. Here they are.
- 2 Iron Ingots
- 4 Oak Planks
- 4 Spruce Planks
- 4 Birch Planks
- 4 Jungle Planks
- 4 Acacia Planks
- 4 Dark Oak Planks
- 4 Crimson Planks
- 4 Warped Planks
You do not have to gather them all since you can use any type of wood plank.
To craft a smithing table, you have to open the crafting menu. Then, you have to add items on it. You must put 2 iron ingot and 4 wood planks in the 3×3 crafting grid. When you are making a smithing table, you have to put the iron ingot and wood planks in the exact pattern. If you have filled the crafting area with the correct pattern, the smithing table will appear in the box to the right. Then, you can move the smithing table to inventory.
As a guide, you are able to watch some videos about how to craft and use a smithing table in Minecraft and you are able to watch them on Youtube. Here are some videos that you are able to watch.
- A video of Owen Adams entitled How to Use The Smithing Table in Minecraft Survival – 2019 which was uploaded on June 19th, 2019.
- A video of ZloyXP entitled How to Use The Smithing Table To Get Infinite Diamond Tools, Minecraft (pre Nether Update) which was uploaded on May 1st, 2019.
- A video of JayDeeMC entitled How to Craft and Use a Smithing Table in Minecraft which was uploaded on September 28th, 2019.
- A video of ForgeLogical entitled How to Use The Smithing Table in Minecraft 1.16 which was uploaded on May 3rd, 2020.
- A video of JayDeeMC entitled How to Craft and Use a Smithing Table in Minecraft (Updated! 1.16) | Easy Minecraft Tutorial which was uploaded on May 31st, 2020.