Dragon Mounts 2 Mod refers to Realm of the Dragons. It is the name of the Minecraft owned by RPG Adventurer. Actually, this mod is not truly them, it is originally by BarracudaATA4. In Minecraft Forum, RPG Adventurer explains that BarracudaATA4 permits them to use his source code as long as they state that this mod is not theirs. RPG Adventurer just changed and fixed things that they think do not fit the mod. Basically, it is more like a modified mod.
What is the Realm of the Dragons in Minecraft? The thing called Realm of the Dragons is known as a remake of the previous mod called Dragon Mounts. Unlike Dragon Mounts that are based on the dragon breeds with elements like ice, water, and fire, this one is based on the breeds with gemstones such as Garnet, Jade, Sapphire, Ruby, and Amethyst. Each of them has a tool or armor set. RPG Adventurer has plans to add sets for End and Nether. In this mod, the Ender Dragon Egg is no longer useless and is now able to be hatched, raised, and turned into an adult and then ridden for flight. Aside from that, take care of the Nether Dragon.
- In order to hatch a dragon egg, you will have to find a good place for it first. Once you have found one, place the egg block and simply right click it. Then, the egg will begin to hatch, which will take a while.
- Once grown up, you are able to tame the dragon with raw fish. Then, it will follow and protect you like the other pets.
- You are able to command the tamed dragons to lay down or stand up with the bone item.
- If you want to ride a tamed dragon, you can just press Shift plus right click and then add the saddle in the inventory. It is able to be added with chest or armor.
- If you want to heal the injured dragons, you can just feed them with the raw fish, beef or pork chop (four hearts) or within the rotten flesh (two hearts).
- If you want to obtain the dragon armor, you can just craft some diamond tears and right click a dragon just like sheep and craft the dragon scales into the dragon armor tools, and so on, just like how you craft the vanilla armor.
Element breeds (Water – Aether) are able to change breeds while they are in the egg stage by using blocks that correspond to their breed, special breeds. As for the special breeds (Nether – Wither), they cannot do it because they are too powerful.
Special Breeds and Elemental Breeds
Elemental breeds are able to change breeds while in egg stages (make sure to right click the egg block first), while the special ones cannot change breeds for they are quite too strong or too unique.
- Wither Skeleton
- Aether (Sky)
- Snow (Ice)