Capers are known as rare vanity items given to Minecraft players. Each player is able to wear the cape in-game as a show of style or for bragging rights. If you are interested in capes and are looking for the coolest ones, you might want to visit a Youtube channel called akirby80. Who is akirby80?
In the Youtube channel of akirby80, you will be able to find some videos that have the list of the coolest Optifine capes. Here is the list of some coolest capes as listed by akirby80:
- Sunglasses Cape
- Angry Duck Cape
- White Eyes Cape
- Scratch Mark Cape
- Skull Cape
- Angel Wings Cape
- White, Grey, and Black Cape
- Blue Fire Cape
- Null Texture Cape
- Small L Cape
- Two Lines Cape
- Creeper Cape
- Butterfly Cape
- Colorful Cape
- Blue and Black Cape
- Eyes Cape
- F Cape
- Black and Grey Cape
- Dotted Border Cape
- Walrus Cape
If you want to know more about the coolest Optifine capes mentioned above, it is better for you to go to that Youtube channel and watch the videos by yourself. If you want to asks something, feel free to leave the comment on the comment section.
There are a few methods to get a Minecraft cape. Those include getting a cape via computer mod, getting a cape on consoles, and getting a Minicon cape. If you want to get a cape via computer mod, please follow these steps.
- First, install Minecraft Forget if you have not already done so. This one allows you to install mods for Minecraft.
- Second, open the Advanced Caped Mode site.
- Third, scroll down to the Advanced Caped Mode Download Links section. This one is near the bottom of the page.
- Fourth, find your version of Minecraft. You need to look for the For Minecraft 1.12 heading if you are running the latest version of Minecraft.
- Fifth, click Download from Server 1. This one is located below the For Minecraft 1.12 heading. Doing this step will open a new page.
- Sixth, click Download. This one is located at the top of the new page. The mod file will start downloading onto your computer. The mod should not take more than a few seconds to download.
- Seventh, copy the mod file by clicking the mod JAR file and then pressing Ctrl+C (Windows) or Command+C (Mac).
- Eighth, open the Minecraft launcher. You can do it by double clicking the Minecraft app icon that looks like a block of dirt. By doing so, the launcher will open.
- Ninth, go to your Minecraft folder. To do so, you need to click Launch options in the top right corner of the window. In case you do not see the tab, first click the three lines here. Then, click Latest release. After that, click the green arrow to the right of the Game directory field.
- Tenth, open the mods folder by double clicking the mods folder to do so.
- Eleventh, paste in the mod file.
- Twelfth, return to the home page of the launcher.
- Thirteenth, start Minecraft in the Forge profile.
- Fourteenth, open a world or create a new one.