What do you think when you hear or read information about Chocapic13 Shaders? Do you want to install it since you have not? If you want to use it, it means that you have to install it. How to install Chocapic13 shaders Toaster Edition 1.8.9? You may want to install this edition but you do not know where to find it.
If you are looking for Chocapic13 shaders Toaster Edition, one of the sites that you are able to use to find it is on minecraft-france.fr. In this site, you are able to find Version 8 in Ultra Edition. You can also find it in Version 7.1 which requires you at least to have Optifine C9 for version 1.12.2 of Minecraft and supports mac, intel, nvidia and amd. For Version 7.1, you are able to get Chocapic13 Shaders in Toaster Edition, Extreme Edition, Ultra Edition, High Version, Medium Version, Low Version and Lite Version. You can also get the Version 6 of Chocapic13 including Extreme version, ultra version, high version, medium version, low version, and lite version. If you get the version 6, it works with all version of optifine but it does not support Mac.
If you need previous versions which is 1.7.10 – 1.9.4, you can also find it in that site. For your information, this shader can modify the management of shadows, light, water, sky and particles. The sun gets a texture worthy of the name. It rounds like an orange and colored realistically. It is also similar to the moon and the stars. As long as you have your eyes riveted on the sky, you can linger on the clouds.
Here is the performance that you are able to expect with a distance rendering of 12 and 1080 resolution on an RX 480 or the same.
- Extreme: 55-70 fps
- Ultra: 70-90 fps
- High: 100-120 fps
- Medium: 140-170 fps
- Low: 160-220 fps
- Lite: 200-250 fps
- Toaster Edition: 300+ (CPU limited on a Ryzen 7 2700X)
Here is the performance that you are able to expect with a distance rendering of 8 and 1080 resolution on an Intel HD 630 or the same.
- Toaster Edition: 65-80 fps
- Lite: 50-60 fps
- Low: 35-40 fps
- Medium: 25-30 fps
Generally, the steps to install Chocapic13 Shaders are like these.
- The first thing that you have to do is to download and install Oftifine HD Mod on your Minecraft client.
- Now go to the location, where the application files are stored. For windows users, you have to navigate to %appdata%/minecraft. For iOs users, you have to navigate to Library/Application Support/Minecraft. For Linux Os users, you have to navigate to /.minecraf.
- Now, you have to search for shader pack folder. If it is not found, you are able to create one on the same location.
- In this step, you have to copy the extracted files from the Chocapic13 Shaders zip file.
- Then, you are able to choose the shader from the options > Shaders
- Now, all set to go! You are able to enjoy Chocapic13 Shaders to the full extent.
You are able to consult to other Minecraft players on a forum about Chocapic13 shaders Toaster Edition 1.8.9 and good luck!