If you want to change the lighting and look of your world on Minecraft, you have to use shaders. One of Minecraft shaders that you are able to use is Chocapic13 Shaders. Have you ever used it? Or even have you ever heard about it?
This shader can act as the base shader for a lot of the shader mods. This shader has a lot of inbuilt modules to carryout the base function. Over the past years, this shader faced a lot of updates. It can work great with Minecraft 1.13.2, 1.12.2, 1.11.2 and 1.10.2. It is important for you to know that the lighting effect of the Chocapic13 shaders is unparallel. They were designed well so that most of the other pack developed from it. Because it can act as the base for a lot of mods, you are able to access the core files to be able to change the mod based on your requirement. You are able to optimize the shader for better graphics.
How to install this shader? You are able to follow the steps below to install it.
- The first thing that you need to do is to download and install Oftifine HD Mod on your Minecraft client.
- Now, access the location, where the application files are stored. For windows users, you have to navigate to %appdata%/minecraft. For iOs users, you have to navigate to Library/Application Support/Minecraft. For Linux Os users, you have to navigate to /.minecraf.
- Now, you have to search for shader pack folder. If it is not found, you are able to create one on the same location.
- In this step, you have to copy the extracted files from the Chocapic13 Shaders zip file.
- Then, you are able to choose the shader from the options > Shaders
- Now, all set to go! You are able to enjoy Chocapic13 Shaders to the full extent.
Can we use this shader on Xbox One? You are able to try to donwload and install it on your Xbox One. Or, you are able to try to consult about it to other Minecraft players on a forum. If you cannot use Chocapic13 on your Xbox One, you are able to try to use other shaders for Minecraft.
There are some videos on Youtube that you are able to watch and those videos are about installing shader for Minecraft Xbox One. Here are some of them.
- A video of ECKOSOLDIER entitled How to Install Shaders For Minecraft Xbox One (Easy Voice Tutorial) which was uploaded on August 18th, 2019.
- A video of ElderWizardGaming which the title of the video is How to Download Extreme Shader Mod on Minecraft Xbox One (Tutorial) which was uploaded on July 19th, 2019.
- A video of Materialized entitled How to Get Ultra Realistic Texture Pack on Minecraft Xbox One which was uploaded on August 15th, 2019.
You are able to watch these videos. You are also able to visit a Minecraft forum often for getting some information about Minecraft shaders for Minecraft or information about Chocapic13.