If you ask about the best shaders for Minecraft, there are a number of the best shaders that you can use for Minecraft. One of them is SEUS (Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders). It is the touchstone Minecraft shaders pack for you who want to feel like you have entered a whole different game.
With this shader, you will have soft natural lighting, rain which adds a glossy sheen to every surface it touches, procedurally generated clouds and many more. SEUS has a few different versions to offer. However, it is recommended for you to get SEUS Renewed which has heaps of choices and very little impact on your PC.
Another best hader that you can use for Minecraft is Continuum. This shader is now just the default for realistic graphics mods. If you install this shader, you will be greeted with photo-realistic lighting effects including colour gradients across the sky box, true-to-life clouds, and shadows that can adjust in shape and angle with the position of the sun. It has a lite version if you consider to upgrade your PC for the sake of running a Minecraft shader a little excessive.
You may be able to use the shaders above for your Minecraft Xbox One. If you cannot use them on Xbox One, you may be able to try to use Xbox One Shader by NightwalkerLots. This shader has a number of features and those are listed below.
- It will give you realistic enhanced Sky & Clouds.
- It has better realistic textures for blocks & items (Some of which are subject to change).
- There is changed lighting from the sky to affect the ground and water depending on the time of day.
- There are enhanced Sun & Moon (With Moon Cycles).
- It has dynamic Day/Night lighting.
- Water will be much more see-through if you use this shader.
- Now, light will affect textures on entities.
- You will see that light will reflect on the water so it will make it bright or dark.
- There are Splash Particles.
- You will see leafs and plants will move in the wind.
- All plants & leaves are re-textured to higher resolution.
- All entities, armor, paintings, and items are re-textured.
If you are interested in this shader, you can download and install it.
Well, if we talk about realistic shaders for Minecraft Xbox One, you are able to watch some videos about it. One of them is a video of Materialized entitled How to Install Ultra Realistic Shaders on Minecraft Xbox One (No Lag) which was uploaded on September 19th, 2019. In this video, he uses Parallax Shaders. It is a project which aims to bring the most dynamic and realistic shaders bedrock edition has seen. With this shader, you will have realistic, clear, vibrant weathers and lighting; realistic water animations, color and transparency; realistic shadow casting and illumination; and realistic night time and darkness. You can try it as well if you like it.
There is also a video of VIPmanYT entitled How To Get Shaders in Minecraft Xbox One which was uploaded on January 3rd, 2019. You are able to watch these videos to know more about shaders that you can use in Minecraft Xbox One.
If you want to know more about the best realistic shaders for Minecraft Xbox One, you are able to visit some Minecraft forums and then ask others about it.