Do you have an ATLauncher for your Minecraft? Well, ATLauncher is a community-driven mod launcher which is easy to use and also free. It is used for Minecraft. ATLauncher has made it easier to install new mods. What things that you can get from ATLauncher? And, how to install it? You will find the answer here.
ATLauncher contains 255 different modpacks including 115 public ModPacks for you to choose. ATLauncher is written in English so that all people around the world can use it easily. You may wonder what things make this launcher different from other launchers and modpacks. The difference is the fact that they fully support the mod makers. Some mods they have permission to distribute, some they don’t. The mods that they do not have permission to distribute for are still included and playable in the Modpacks/ launcher.
Do you want to know the awesome features of this launcher? Here is the list of features in the ATLauncher.
- It permits you to install Modpacks easily and quickly and there is no more messing around trying to install mods.
- There is a range of different packs and there will be added more and more all the time.
- There are multiple instances. You are able to install a pack as many times as you like and you can do that without messing up a previous install.
- If you have multiple accounts, you are allowed to login as different users from one install.
- There are private instances. It will permit you to be only able to install instances under your account. So, people are not able to mess up your worlds.
- There is 1 click backup of your saves.
- There is easy server creation from within the Launcher.
- You are able to install packs from CurseForge.
- There are mod management for instances including auto download and installation of mods, maps and resource packs from CurseForge.
- There will be added more features.
Are you interested in this launcher for your Minecraft? If you like it, you are able to download it and here we provide you a guide to download ATLauncher.
- You have to choose the correct version when you download the ATLauncher. If you use Windows, then you have to select Windows(.exe) button. If you use a Mac, Linux or prefer to use the jar file, you are able to choose the Linux/Mac/Others (.jar) button.
- Then, you have to put the exe/jar file in its own folder somewhere on your computer such as on your desktop or documents folder.
- If you have downloaded and put somewhere, it is as easy as opening it like you do any other application. If the ATLauncher is open, you are able to go to the Accounts tab and enter in your Minecraft Username/ Email and Password combination to add your account and you can start playing packs.
- To be able to play a pack, you have to navigate to the Packs tab and then you have to click New Instance on any of the packs that you want to play. Optionally, you can give it a name and pick a version to install and click Install and the process will run through. By the end, you will have a working instance which you are able to plat in the Instances tab.