Astral Sorcery Mod 1.12.2 is a magic mod that focuses around harnessing the powers of starlight and the constellations. You will be able to explore and find the world and the sky above you; focus starlight to your will, strengthening yourself or enhancing the world around you.
This mod is essentially focused at night, but that does not mean that you cannot progress with the mod during the day. This Astral Sorcery mod is based around finding stuff in the world. It means that if you are playing on a server that you will need to be aware of others who are also trying to progress in the mod. Before you start this Astral Sorcery mod 1.12.2, it is highly recommended that you install a mapping mod such as Journey Map to create tracking a little easier. However, this guide will not have any crafting recipes in it. You have to use JEI, as some modpacks change crafting recipes.
The Astral Sorcery Mod 1.12.2 mod allows for a multitude of configurations of certain features, as well as options for maintenance and stability. In addition, there are also some options for mod version-tracking and built-in retrogen for adding the structures or gen from the newer versions to worlds that had Astral Sorcery on older versions.
Apparently, there are some things that you have to note:
- You are not allowed to create any money which involves any part of the mod; Excluding monetization in form of CursePoints from modpack downloads.
- You have to provide a link back to this page in case you are using this Astral Sorcery Mod 1.12.2 mod when using it in packs.
There are some fixes or changes of Astral Sorcery Mod 1.12.2 mod. Look at the text below!
- Add more information to Altar-recipe deprecation notes.
- Fix desync on potion duration extension between client and server.
- Fix crash on startup for certain servers when loading the perk tree.
INSTALLING ASTRAL SORCERY MOD 1.12.2 WITH FORGE MODLOADER
For those who want to install Astral Sorcery Mod 1.12.2, you are able to follow these steps below:
- At the first step, you are able to download Forge Installer, Astral-Sorcery.jar file.
- Please right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and hit OK to install Forge. In other cases, you are able to skip this step if you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Then, you have to open Start on the desktop. Please Open Run. Or you are able to use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut.
- In this step, you have to type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Afterwards, you need to go to folder /.minecraft/mods.
- Lastly, you are able to launch Minecraft and click the mods button, you should see the mod is installed now.
This is the explanation regarding Astral Sorcery Mod 1.12.2. If you need further information, you are able to read other articles on our website or you are also able to comment in the section below for assistance.