When you access Minecraft and then you want to log in using Microsoft account, you will be given a link. The link is aka ms remote connect and you have to access it to enter a code. Now, you may wonder what code that you have to enter in that link?
Well, actually if you are confused with the code that you have to enter in the aka ms remote connect page, you do not have to be confused at all. It is because the code itself is given when you are on the home screen of Minecraft. The code is given under the link of aka ms remote connect.
Sometimes you are probably confused about where to enter the code which appears in the Minecraft home screen. Of course, you have to enter the code in the link that is given. If you want to know more about how to enter the code in the aka ms remote connect page and if there is a problem with it, what you can do. You are able to watch some videos on Youtube. Here are some of them.
- A video of HenxGamxr entitled Minecraft 2020: How To Sign In & Out to Microsoft | Fix Errors| Change Gamertag | Nintendo Switch which was uploaded on May 23rd, 2020.
- A video of Josh 9000 entitled How To Sign Into Your Microsoft Account On MC & MC Dungeons For Nintendo Switch which was uploaded on July 8th, 2018.
- A video of HenxGamxr entitled Minecraft: How To Sign In With Your Microsoft Account Nintendo Switch 2019 which was uploaded on July 17th, 2019.
In the video of HenxGamxr, you are able to watch how to sign in using Microsoft account on Minecfraft. If some of you are still confused since it is related to aka ms remote connect link, here are the steps that you can follow to sign in to Microsoft account in Minecraft.
- In the home screen of Minecraft, you will see Sign In With A Microsoft Account. You can click on that and then there will be a small sign in the message.
- In that small sign in message, you are required to sign in with your free Microsoft Account to experience the full world of Minecraft. To do that, you have to visit the given link on another device. The given link is https://aka.ms/remoteconnect. Under the link, there is also a given code where you have to enter this code in the page of the link that you will visit.
- Now, you can go to another device such as phone and then type aka.ms/remoteconnect. There, you have to enter the code.
- Then, you have to enter your email password and hit the Sign In button.
- Now, you are signed in to Minecraft for Nintendo Switch and you are able to safely close the signing in window.
- But, make sure that you have to wait for it to connect.
- If it has been connected, in your Minecraft home screen, there will be a small pop up message saying ‘Welcome’. In addition, the message says that you have connected to Minecraft with Xbox Live profile.