Do you want to make your own Minecraft avatar in 3D? If you want to make it, then you will need a 3D Minecraft avatar maker. Usually, there are programs, applications or online tools that you are able to use to make something like this.
If you want to make a Minecraft Avatar, there is a site named Minecraft Skin Stealer. Here, there is a tool that you are able to use for making an avatar. How to create our own Minecraft avatar on this site? You are able to access Minecraft Skin Stealer site and then go to Avatars page. There, you have to do several steps that you can follow below.
- The first thing that you have to do is to choose skin. You are able to start here by entering the username of your Minecraft.
- After entering the username of your Minecraft, then press the Create Avatars button under it.
- You will be able to see the results under it in different designs for your avatar.
- Now, you are able to save and use. You are able to click on the Download button for each avatar you want to save. Then, you will be amazed since you will get a lovely .PNG file that you are able to use as your new avatar. There will be a Download button for each design of the avatars produced there. Just click on the Download button of the avatar that you like.
Well, Minecraft Skin Stealer was made by Rux as a fun personal project. It began in early 2013 as a very basic version. Then, it evolved in 2015 to feature some more advanced tools. After about 4 years of a lot of concepting, ideation and crafting the new version was released in June 2019.
Besides avatar maker as described above, in the Minecraft Skin Stealer site, you will also be able to find the other tools such as:
- Skin Viewer
You are able to view Minecraft skin of others and download it easily. You are able to see the username history and UUID of the player.
- Skin Editor
With this, you are able to design and create your own custom Minecraft skin with this skin editor which is powerful and intuitive. You are able to import a skin that you downloaded or you can begin from scratch with the Steve or Alex template.
- Achievement Maker
There are easy to use and highly customizable achievements. You are able to see them often used as a forum signature, banner on social media or to create memes.
- Banner Maker
Banners are tall decorative blocks which feature a field that is highly customizable using dyes. You are able to use this tool to visually create a banner.
On Youtube, you are able to watch some videos about making Minecraft Avatar. Here are some of them.
- A video of OMGcraft – Minecraft Tips & Tutorials entitled Easy Minecraft Avatar Maker which was uploaded on April 13th, 2017.
- A video of n8mo entitled How to Make an Awesome Minecraft Avatar which was uploaded on November 21st, 2015.